Senior Product Designer
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Product Design function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, learn directly from our customers.
Your day to day
- Lead a product area from conception to launch
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant, and solve the most pressing problems our customers are experiencing
- Align business vision with customer requirements turning them into useful features
- Contribute to strategic decisions around our product direction
- Work with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas, and solicit feedback to raise our bar for quality
- End to end experience with building and shipping applications or software
- Ability to both think tactically (short term) and strategically (long term)
- Interaction design: you will define how experiences behave and our interaction model works
- Visual design: you will define visual language (typography, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic) that will impact how the product is perceived and consumed
- Objective driven with experience leading product direction
- Ability to articulate your product decisions and present your work to the broader team
- Ability to execute at speed navigating the rapidly changing priorities of a growing startup
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.