Customer Success Manager
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as Gsuite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Customer Success function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, and help us build long lasting relationships with customers.
Your day to day
- Manage the relationship with a portfolio of customers
- Define and set up processes to provide our customers with a delightful experience
- Manage renewal and retention
- Deeply understand your customers’ use cases and align them to best practices
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build up relationships and celebrate customers
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to improve the product and launch new features
- You have managed a portfolio of customers before and have a few years of experience in customer success or account management roles
- Care deeply about helping customers and colleagues and want to see them succeed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional prioritisation and time management
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.