Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
The fastest way for companies to onboard and manage employees
Humaans is the fastest way to onboard and manage your staff. It turns complex processes like employee onboarding, offboarding, and compensation management into simple workflows by integrating with other point solutions, such as G Suite, Slack, Docusign, and Greenhouse.
We are a startup with big ambitions, backed by amazing investors that worked with the fastest growing technology companies.
Our journey is only at the beginning. You will join Humaans as one of the early members of the team and help build the Engineering function. You will be able to work closely with the founders Giovanni and Karolis, learn directly from our customers, and get to work on a wide range of challenges such as developing our realtime API infrastructure and turning a wide range of complex requirements into the simplest possible UI flows, all to make employee management fast and efficient.
Our tech stack
Your day to day
- Help us shape the product from definition to release
- Build end to end features, fix bugs, improve infra, support customers
- Expand our 3rd party integration marketplace
- Contribute to our technical architecture planning
- Support sales and marketing teams
- You're a strong individual contributor with acute leadership skills
- Multiple years of industry experience in a full stack web app development role (ideally in SaaS)
- Appreciation for design and digital product craftsmanship
- Experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users
Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. $600 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.