Head of Marketing (Founding Team)
$120k - $150k • 0.10% - 0.50%
Paragon is a platform that enables teams to visually build production-ready APIs and microservices. Paragon's visual workflow editor provides building blocks like triggers, cloud functions, and API integration - so developers can just focus on their core business logic. Once deployed, Paragon workflows provide end-to-end data visibility for easy debugging, and automatically scale to provide enterprise-grade performance with zero maintenance.
We're backed by world-class investors like Y Combinator and Village Global, and our long term vision is to democratize software development by enabling engineers and non-engineers to build products together seamlessly.
We're looking for a Head of Marketing to join our founding team! You'll work directly with the CEO to develop and execute go-to-market strategies to generate qualified pipeline across paid social, email, and other channels. You'll be responsible for managing and scaling existing GTM channels, as well as running experiments to identify and prove out with new channels and strategies.
You'll have the option to work with us in our beautiful, dog-friendly office in West LA. If you're currently based somewhere else in the US, we're happy to sponsor your relocation or we can work together remotely.
Paragon is an embedded solution for integrating your product with third-party SaaS apps, providing your customers with a seamless, unified integration experience.
Today, every company is a software company - but software developers make up less than 1% of the population. Our mission is to build a new visual programming language for anyone to become part of the future of software development. We're backed by world-class investors like Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Soma Capital, and Village Global, and have been featured in Techcrunch and Forbes. Our long term vision is to democratize software development by enabling engineers and non-engineers to build products together seamlessly.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute digital ad campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other paid media channels
- Develop and execute outbound email campaigns
- Iterate and optimize on landing pages and messaging to improve conversion rates
- Run experiments to test and identify new lead acquisitions strategies across channels including content marketing, SEO/SEM, and other channels
- Develop, refine, and scale Paragon's overall brand, positioning, and go-to-market strategy
Who you are
- 4+ years professional B2B demand generation experience with a proven track record Previous ABM experience in a B2B company, preferably developer tools or API companies
- 3+ years experience with the Facebook ad platform
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to communicate company brand across different mediums
- Confident working in a high-autonomy, fast-paced environment where you'll be responsible for decisions that influence the direction of the company
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in B2B content marketing
- Experience in SEM/SEO
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual team retreats
- Relocation to LA
We're looking for a lead engineer to join as #3 on our founding team at Paragon! You'll have the opportunity to own the architecture, development, and dev ops the Paragon platform while helping us shape the team culture and work environment from ground zero. If the idea of working on complex technical problems while helping build the future of software development excites you, we'd love to chat!