Regional Sales Manager
Rent the Backyard helps homeowners make money from their backyards by building housing. While new laws have made these accessory dwelling units (ADUs) a lot easier to permit, they’re still expensive and take a long time to build. By building our own Tesla-inspired housing factory, Rent the Backyard manufactures homes twice as fast as homes built "on-site" and helps lower the cost of housing.
Working at Rent the Backyard is an incredible opportunity to be an early hire at a well-funded, quickly growing startup that’s radically reducing the cost and environmental impact of housing.
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help build out our sales process and to better educate and serve our potential customers.
How you’ll spend your day
- Help define the sales cycle and consistently simplify workflows for use both internally and externally
- Find high-touch sales outreach channels that engage existing and potential sales prospects (including networking events, event outreach, and calling/emailing leads)
- Coordinate documentation and help homeowners progress through the sales cycle
What we’re looking for
- 3+ Years in Sales or equivalent commission-based role
- Experience with a robust CRM like Hubspot/Salesforce and building out CRM infrastructure
- Nice to have: familiarity/experience with real estate
- Nice to have: experience in one-off, high-value sales for physical products
How to apply
Apply here on Work at a Startup
Please share your resume, two sentences about the most complicated thing you’ve sold, and anything else you'd like us to know
Every home Rent the Backyard manufactures is built from 12 panels of a cutting-edge, incredibly green, building material called cross-laminated timber. With a focus on hyper-efficiency with software and robotic automation, each building is manufactured to almost 100% completion in the factory before being driven to the installation site where it’s craned into place.