Head of Customer Success
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks, helping banks help people.
Banks spend billions of dollars on one-size fits all solutions to originate their products. When banks want to do something as simple as change copy, or add a new set of questions, banks are forced to either pay per hour, seek out a new vendor, or build it themselves.
This makes banks inflexible to respond to changing market needs, sometimes forcing banks to post a pdf on their website just to get something live. This occurred at some of the largest banks in the United States when trying to roll out the Paycheck Protection Program.
Our templates, drag and drop integrations, and no-code form builder allow banks to quickly deploy in days, not years, with significantly lower costs and higher quality.
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks.
Built by banking experts and delivered as a cloud service, our no-code, white-labeled platform automates the business customer journey while also easing the employee journey – all by supporting and streamlining the entire customer lifecycle, from internal workflows to internal operations to client-facing processes to underwriting to identify verification to issuing services in the core to customer servicing – all in one, easy-to-use tool.
Prelim helps 3 of the top 100 banks in the U.S. modernize, digitize and streamline services, such as Commercial Banking, Treasury Services, and Business/Commercial Lending.
- Manage relationships with customers
- Use Prelim's no-code builder to help customers grow their businesses
- Be an advocate for your customer at Prelim
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are great at long-term relationships and developing trust.
- Curious about what makes banks and their business customers happy.
- Motivated by growth like environments and interacting with many different roles
- Eager to master technical products and the financial technology
We primarily use React, Node.js, and Postgres.