Data Analyst (Remote)
Bonsai (hellobonsai.com) helps companies and freelancers work together more effectively. We power the freelance workforces at companies like Google, Uber, and many more, and help 300,000+ freelancers globally run their businesses.
You’ll join a technical, experienced team that’s backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top investors and building the future of freelancing.
Bonsai is looking for a Product Analyst to join our Product Team.
You'll work with product, engineering, and marketing teams to better understand and leverage our data to improve our product, business, and customer experiences.
You'll be at the heart of this process, working with stakeholders to make sense of the data and make better decisions. You'll operate with a high degree of autonomy and ownership but still work closely with multiple teams to learn, share ideas, and debate approaches.
- Evaluate data to identify ways to improve the customer experience, as well as product and financial metrics
- Collaborate with product and marketing to define success metrics for investments
- Work with product to evaluate the feasibility of new initiatives
- Set a strategy for our data pipeline and managing it day to day: we track events in Segment, enrich those and customer profiles with various sources, and then propagate those to destinations like Mixpanel for reporting, Customer.io for marketing, and Chartmogul / Stipe for revenue recognition
- Working closely with engineers to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data
- 3+ years professional experience with product / data analysis
- Experience working with engineers to maintain and improve data pipelines
- Familiarity with SQL, Segment, Redshift, data pipelines, and related technologies
- Experience at small to medium sized, fast growing companies
What is Bonsai?
Bonsai is a freelance business management platform used by 300,000+ freelancers across the world. It takes care of a freelancer's boring admin work - contracts, proposals, invoices, payments, accounting & taxes - so they can focus on getting actual work done and make $$$. We're backed by some of the world's best investors, we’re profitable, and we are 100% remote across 8 countries.
Ruby on Rails, React