Sell compliance software to large Tech companies
Enterprises transform their compliance with an AI driven regulatory compliance solution.
Reporting to: VP of Sales and the CEO
Location: Bay Area (strong preference) or remote
The Industry’s Challenge
The mission critical function of tracking what laws apply to a company and proving that the company follows those laws has been a patchwork of tools and manual processes, costing trillions of dollars to the global economy.
Build a global library of laws specific to a company's business functions, automatically track updates, and automatically track compliance.
- Regology eliminates wasteful manual processes and brings 80%+ ROI for the Compliance Executive
- Regology reduces risk by tracking law changes and tracking when companies don't follow the law
Regology is an early stage company headquartered in Silicon Valley with marquee enterprise customers. We are a small team but experiencing high growth, which means you set the sales team's culture. Our colleagues are passionate about thinking out of the box and delighting the customer. We live by our core values of hunger, humility, curiosity, and integrity.
Come be part of Regology's first sales team. Our approach is to never sell, but establish long term relationships with compliance executives of large Tech companies and become their trusted adviser. You will have a list of accounts and build a documented understanding of the regulatory compliance processes in each of your accounts, such that if and when there is a need, you can introduce them to the benefits of Regology's automation.
You will work individually and in multi-disciplinary teams when engaging with customers. You will own the entire sales process from identifying key executives to establishing relationships, assessing need and budgets, assess whether Regology will be a good fit, doing demos, bringing in the right Regology colleagues to meetings, shepherding the multiple interests at the customer to what's best for them, and when they are ready, taking the deal through contracting & closing process. You will work with the Customer Success team to ensure the customer is onboarded and delivered the product they need and were promised. You will also work with demand gen and lead gen teams to run campaigns for your accounts. You will become an expert and innovator in the field of compliance for the Tech industry.
We use HubSpot but are transitioning to Pipedrive.
What to expect at Regology
You will be part of a highly motivated team of sales and marketing professionals and compliance experts who provide the support and growth infrastructure you need to be successful in your role. You will report to the VP of Sales and the Executive Team. Here is what to expect when you start working here -
Your first week:
- Onboard with our team
- Understand the product, sales infrastructure
- Get an understanding of your list of accounts
- Practice and get comfortable with the demo
- Get comfortable with the CRM stack
Your first month:
- Be conversant with the platform and its benefits
- Shadow a few customer and partner meetings
- Take over one in-flight lead and conduct preliminary meetings
- Have conducted a number of first calls and documented the discussions
Your first quarter:
- Close 2 deals
- Have a healthy pipeline to meet your target
- Have at least 2 customer meetings per day
What you must have
- Consistently exceeded $1M in annual sales quota
- Targeted Compliance or Ops executives at Tech Enterprises
- Sold large, complex software deals
- Curiosity, hunger, humility, integrity
Equal Opportunity Employment
Regology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
We've built the largest unified law database of laws in the world that integrates into in-house and third party compliance engines.