Founding Product Manager
We are on a mission to reinvent knowledge sharing and decision making for work in the age of AI. Today, teams are drowning in a sea of information that is siloed across hundreds of SaaS apps (think Notion, Dropbox, Slack, Jira, Github, Gmail, Salesforce, Airtable, etc.).
Using Dashworks, teams transform how their employees find, discover, and learn from their company knowledge. Our first product connects with all the cloud apps used in a company and uses state-of-the-art NLP to power intelligent, personalized, and deep search across company documents, messages, comments, emails, code, tasks, meeting transcripts, and everything else.
Since launching the product in stealth a few months back, the product is already being used at major tech companies like Armory, Fossa, Paragon, and Passbase.
Our team brings experience from top institutions like Stanford, Facebook, IIT, and Microsoft. We are backed by the world's best early-stage investors like Y Combinator and South Park Commons, and early backers of some of our favorite companies like Stripe, Airbnb, Figma, and Retool. The founders Praty and Prasad met at Stanford while pursuing grad studies in AI. After work, we are all also a motley crew of travelers, ballroom dancers, readers, tennis players, and board gamers ☀️
About the role
Dashworks unlocks hypergrowth in companies by using cutting-edge AI to transform how we find, share, manage, and learn from knowledge at work. As the first product manager to join our team, your job is to shape Dashworks into a category-defining product in this nascent category. You will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and CTO to create a transformative product experience for customers.
What you'll work on
- Distilling the company vision into a compelling roadmap and communicating it effectively to drive excitement and engagement externally with customers and internally with the team
- Being the voice of the customer throughout the product development lifecycle, from processing customer feedback, identifying pain points and opportunities for Dashworks to add value, and prioritizing features to ensure our next milestones contain the most relevant items for Dashworks to reach product-market fit
- Implementing and iterating on the best practices required to lead a product team and to execute product development at a velocity that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Researching, identifying, and leading greenfield initiatives as we expand our product offering
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- This role is highly cross-functional and beyond focusing on product, you'll have an opportunity to grow your leadership skills as we close initial customers and rapidly grow the team
You qualify if you have
- You have led new products or major initiatives. Preferably for a startup through product-market fit from seed stage and beyond.
- Demonstrable ability to design, develop, and ship software products that users love and adopt
- A CS degree or equivalent is preferred but not necessary
What we look for
- Amazing communication skills to create excitement around the roadmap to customers and the team and transparently relay prioritization decisions
- Track record of customer obsession with a genuine excitement to understand the needs of each of our customers and identifying ways for us to help them
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Outstanding intellectual ability and systems thinking to process and synthesize information from buyers, users, engineers, designers, and myriad other stakeholders, and drive sound data-driven decisions
Backend/Infrastructure: Python, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, Kubernetes, AWS. Frontend: React, Redux, GraphQL, Electron