$60k - $120k • 0.00% - 1.00%
We are building the smartest way to pay for your wedding.
We believe that 160 million US Millennials and Gen Z’ers expect that wedding financing and the planning process should be simpler and more intuitive.
Our couples benefit from 0% APR payment plans for up to 24 months and embedded wedding cancellation insurance. It’s payment flexibility and peace of mind.
- Inclusiveness: we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive team
- Respect: we listen to one another and work as a team
- Transparency: we are open, honest and communicative
- Excellence: we are ambitious and we set the bar high
We are on the lookout for a strong Mid-level Product UI/UX designer to join our founding team.
When applying, please do share your Behance/Dribbble/personal portfolio
- We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful social impact
- Previous experience in a design facing role, delivering both UX and UI design
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI and native applications
- Proficient in visual design, storyboarding and wireframing tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.)
- Experience with the whole development lifecycle
- Experience of UX/UI or product design involving dynamic map interfaces, enterprise software, fintech or B2B environments is a strong plus
- Excellent creative and design problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Agile working style
- (Desirable) Experience of collaborating with software engineering teams is a plus
What the job involves
- We’re looking for a permanent UX/UI designer who will play a significant role in bringing elegant, modern design and improvements to Maroo web application
- You’ll be motivated by the opportunity of creating and setting the design standard, as well as defining and implementing innovative design practices across our product and services--from large interface overhauls to small iterative improvements, and everything in between!
- You’ll be responsible for developing a thoroughly researched UX/UI design strategy, from research and end-to-end journey mapping for diverse user groups, through to visualising data in a clean, interactive and functional manner
- You’ll work closely with the product and engineering teams to test and prototype solutions to execute a frictionless and market-leading user experience
- You’ll follow design best practices and design principles to ensure high standards are maintained across all customer touch points
- You’ll play a key role in articulating our brand concept through visual language and iconography
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that design concepts and products meet accessibility standards and outputs adhere to all relevant and necessary policies and standards
- We are using Typescript, Node.js 14+, Nest.js, React 17+, Postgresql 13, Google Cloud.
- There is no legacy code — we are coding from scratch with the latest supported versions of libraries & frameworks.
- We rely on maximal reuse of already created code functionality (npm modules, external services like Auth0) and don’t recreate a bicycle.
- There is no far-fetched coding rules, you can code in your favourite manner