CrowdAI enables anyone to create high quality solutions to analyze imagery and video—no data science background or coding required. Our full-stack solution provides all the tools necessary to go from raw pixels to structured insights relevant to your specific needs.
We're a rapidly-growing team based in San Francisco building cutting-edge tools for computer vision!
Skills: Kubernetes, Python, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in our San Francisco office.
As a DevOps Engineer, you would be an early employee of CrowdAI. You’ll be launching GPU-enabled infrastructure in the cloud for our code-free computer vision platform, enabling our customers and users to create and manage their own large-scale deep learning. An ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver, seeking out best practices and encouraging (or sometimes requiring) the engineering department to adopt them. Ideally you’re someone who looks at DevOps as an area that requires real software development skills, not just off-the-shelf products and occasional bash scripts.
- Experience with AWS involving scalable container orchestration, networking and provisioning servers.
- Familiar with EC2, CloudFront and AWS Lambda
- Experience with Ubuntu environment and the command line
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose, or similar
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages, including Python
- Quick to pick up new technologies
- Experience with some of the following: Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, information security, cloud cost optimization: autoscaling, spot pricing, usage alerts
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Machine Learning & Computer Vision
Python, Keras, Tensorflow, OpenCV