Sales Development Representative
$70k - $90k •
We're bringing the power of a large data team to everyone, building an easy-to-use application for ingesting data from any source into a managed data-warehouse, exploring and annotating that data, scheduling SQL transformations, and exporting data to BI tools or other systems.
Who we are: Mozart Data automates most of the work data engineers and data scientists traditionally do to spin up and run a modern data stack. For each of our customers, we manage a (Snowflake) data warehouse, build and maintain ETL pipelines, and provide an easy-to-use interface for building and scheduling data transformations, monitoring and visualizing pipelines, and cataloging and organizing their data.
We recently went through YC (Summer 2020) and have raised a 4 million dollar seed round. It’s an exciting time to join a fast growing start-up where your role will directly impact the success of the company and shape our marketing strategy. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Mozart Data. You will partner with Account Executives to help startups understand the value Mozart Data would bring to their organization.
This role will include:
- Identifying growing start-ups and tech companies that are looking to build out their data infrastructure
- Prospecting via various channels (email, cold calls, Linkedin, etc) to help identify business opportunities
- Hit monthly quota for Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Work cross-departmentally to continue to improve on process and messaging
- Maintain an accurate log of activity in Salesforce and Salesloft
- 8+ months of SDR experience
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Mozart Data
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoominfo and/or Salesloft
- SaaS or B2B experience (bonus points if it has been in the data space)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
Benefits: *Competitive salary *Stock options *Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental *401K (with employer matching) *Generous vacation policy *Remote friendly work environment *Supportive and friendly team
Our tech stack is primarily Python/Django + React on GCP, and we manage a Snowflake data warehouse for each of our customers.
Some upcoming projects you could work on:
Integrating asynchronous-django to our django API server, to support long-running queries that can't be handled in a normal request/response cycle.
Building systems to export data from our databases into numerous different external systems - eg: moving customer data into Salesforce, or Google Sheets, or Zendesk.
Building internal tooling to view the status and act on the many data pipelines running in our systems - both ETL pipelines and data transformations.
Optimizing the ordering the SQL data transformations. We'd like our users to not have to think about DAGs and data dependencies - we'd like to do that optimally for them automatically.