We are building your personal finance OS. Forget about spreadsheets, Finary allows you to track, manage and invest your wealth. We believe that technology can enable everybody to become great investors. To achieve that, we are reinventing the experience from the ground up.
Finary was born out of our frustrations in tracking our investments. Tracking investments is the bedrock of a well-diversified investment strategy. This problem has been around for too long. We are tackling it head-on by building a platform that is both fun and powerful. A platform that takes the complexity out of finance.
- You're in charge of the Growth for Finary, a YC alumn and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world. Come build the new standard for investment tracking and managing with us.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Full-time position
- Paris-based but International Remote
About the product
Finary is your personal finance OS. We allow users to track and manage their wealth.
Finary is built for the modern-day investor: compatible with all types of asset classes (including crypto), real-time data, slick design, lots of analytics...
We talk to our users every day and build the product with them. We move fast, iterate, try new things and use Pareto principles when it comes to shipping.
What you'll do
In a nutshell: build our growth & retention engine.
- Implement campaigns across various acquisition channels.
- Lead the campaigns from start to finish and coordinate the effort across stakeholders.
- You use a combination of data analysis and customer research to find the best-performing channels. You are comfortable in setting up dashboards and tracking.
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers and agencies.
Skills we are excited about
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Team player: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Experienced - 4+ years in a growth role with a successful subscription business or finance platform.
- Owner mentality - you like to take initiatives and find new creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent communicator - You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback, identify bottlenecks.
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, potential partners, learning about our finance in general.
- Fluent in English - Fluency is a must, native is a big plus.
- Bonus - You are passionate about personal finance & investing
Working on the tech team at Finary means joining a passionate team of specialists who are already experts in their fields. We're all working together in the company to build something that has never been done, this is what makes it so interesting! Each new feature has to be architectured by ourselves.
Our current tech stack is Ruby On Rails for the backend and ReactJS for the web app and mobile apps. We also use Python for data management and machine learning As our usage is rising quickly our current challenge is to build an event-driven architecture and an optimized way of exchanging data between the backends and the frontends.
Developing Finary's web and mobile apps is an ever-going UX challenge as we have to display a lot of data in an easy and customized way to our users.
Last but not least, we take security and data privacy very seriously. All of our developments and processes have to implement the best industry standards for our users.