Senior Data Analyst
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.
CareRev is building software for Healthcare Professionals (RNs, CNAs, Techs, Therapists) to work shifts and provide high quality care nationwide. Join our team and help us improve the quality of healthcare delivery across the country!
We're hiring a Senior Data Analyst! You will use our data to deliver insights that help us improve our business and product strategy. This role will have early influence in a growing analytics team as CareRev begins a period of rapid growth.You will also have the opportunity to learn about both sides of a labor marketplace and contribute to products this space has not seen before.
We’re headquartered in Los Angeles, California, but are now and for the future fully remote. This position is available for people anywhere in the USA.
- At least 3 years of analytics experience in a business environment
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL
- Familiarity with A/B testing and basic statistics
- Experience establishing metrics and data best practices
- Strong understanding of experiment design
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a way non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Sense of initiative to drive new projects
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Experience in health care or technology
- Familiarity specifically with PostgreSQL
- API Stack - Ruby/Rails, Postgresql, Linux, Redis, Lambda, Heroku, AWS
- Android - Kotlin
- iOS - Swift
- Data - Postgresql, Kafka, Redshift, Elasticsearch, SQL, Python, Mode