VP of Product
ElectroNeek is an end-to-end intelligent automation platform that lets business users with no prior IT skills analyze employee productivity, discover automation opportunities and build software robots to automate repetitive tasks.
ElectroNeek is a rapidly-growing Robotic Process Automation vendor for Managed Service Providers and IT teams. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the W20 batch, we’ve raised $20M+ in funding and grown to 75+ globally distributed employees. Founded by the pioneers in the RPA space who have deep experience in the domain, ElectroNeek now has 250 clients in 40+ countries, ranging from Fortune 500 and global consulting firms to MSPs that work with small and medium businesses.
Read about us and our Series A @Forbes
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021 - 2nd quarter in a row! Our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking an experienced Global VP of Product, in order to guide our product talent through our next phase of rapid growth and expansion. Now it’s time to grow to $10M ARR by expanding our MSP customer base globally.
We’re looking for a Vice President (VP) of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of ElectroNeek RPA platform. You’ll manage Product Analysts, UX specialists and UI designers, and collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Support teams, as well as provide the overall vision for the product roadmap.
We prioritize candidates who led product development of B2B solutions focused on MSPs. You should understand that the Company go thru post-Series A stage and is going to continue growing their sales in five key regions: NA, Latam, EMEA, India, and CIS.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product analysts UX/UI professionals.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with the CEO.
- Lead Product Marketing Managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of ElectroNeek and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- B.S. or an advanced degree in a technical field required
- 6+ years of experience as a B2B product leader
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues (portfolio management, risk management, etc.)
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- People leader with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understand the user experience and design
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- You can work remotely from any place in North America (Slack)
- Education benefits
- Reporting directly to a CEO
- Default-to-action work culture – it’s better to sometime say sorry then to ask for permission all the time
- Stable and competitive salary + significant stock option plan
We develop Robotic Process Automation tool with such UX and code structure that even low-skilled IT people and end users (enterprise employees) can use the tool.