Customer Success Associate
Cyber protection is complex. Making sure you’re secured and covered takes time, patience and a lot of financial resources. But it doesn’t have to. Why can’t there be streamlined, easy-to-use tools, clear and understandable coverage, and a price-tag that doesn’t break the bank. Now there is. Paladin Cyber: Cyber Protection Made Easy. Paladin aims to use our unparalleled industry knowledge to build comprehensive, easy to use cyber security tools, top-down cyber security education and training, complete cyber security insurance coverage and remediation, and help small-businesses remain secure.
We know that running a business has a lot of challenges. Making sure you’re secure shouldn’t be one of them.
We make cyber protection easy, obtainable and affordable for small businesses. Simply put, we stop business from being hacked and keep them financially secure if they are.
Learn more at www.meetpaladin.com
Becoming a Paladin
Driven by a customer's long-term success and owning each detail, you are an adaptable problem solver who is not afraid of the unknown. You seek to be a trusted advisor to help make clients' lives easier. You can straightforwardly communicate complex topics and translate those conversations back to more technical teams.
Collaborate with other Paladins to identify user experience opportunities. You are a team member who looks to connect, collaborate and not be satisfied with the status quo.
What you'll do
- Help customers get onboard and answer their day-to-day questions
- Assist in inbound and outbound communication
- Ready to escalate issues and problems that may arise and coordinate its resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams across different regions and time zones
- Identify areas to improve the product and collaborate with all teams
- We also believe that it’s important to always be growing, so we look for process and product improvement projects
What we need
- Customer-facing experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English - strong written and verbal skills; other languages are a benefit
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Flexibility - We are a fast-paced company with lots of opportunities; we want someone who can grow with us!
What we'd love to see
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Technical and cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience supporting a software product
Established in 2017, Paladin Cyber provides a platform of innovative and effective cyber risk solutions for insurance companies and the businesses they insure. Paladin’s AI-powered technology simplifies risk assessment and management. Businesses use Paladin Shield to effectively protect against a full range of modern cyber threats regardless of IT expertise. For more information, visit https://www.meetpaladin.com.
We use React + Redux on our web clients with Firebase auth + database for the majority of our user data. We also run a fleet of network proxy servers on Azure across the country.