Senior Product Manager
$110k - $165k • 0.25% - 0.50%
Catch is building the future of financial infrastructure for the independent workforce. As the first personal, portable benefits platforms, we help freelancers, contractors, and gig workers build an automated safety net. We do tax withholding, retirement investment, and health insurance enrollment. We move money, create investments, and integrate with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to be able to take action for those with volatile income. We believe the future of work mandates a new system to manage benefits, and the 80M Americans who lack employer plans certainly agree.
Catch has built the first portable benefits platform offering tax withholding, retirement, and health insurance for those without access to employer-sponsored benefits. More than 57M Americans work freelance, part-time, contract, or non-traditional jobs that make it difficult to build wealth and protect against emergency.
Our tech-first approach makes it easy to create an automated paycheck setting aside for savings, investing for the future, and managing health insurance no matter how many different income sources exist, or how frequently income is received. We serve people — not businesses — and arm them with the ability to build a custom and flexible safety net for their family.
- Ruthlessly abstracting technical implementation to create amazing experiences
- Focusing the team on the most impactful projects by understanding the jobs to be done, synthesizing those needs into the product roadmap, and defining key metrics
- Managing expectations by communicating progress internally and externally
- Working with Design and Engagement to scope, conduct, and integrate user research into the product development lifecycle
- Coordinating integrations across banking, investment, and insurance partners
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent and strong customer empathy
- Exceptional decision making skills: given limited resources, how do you prioritize across needs?
- Passion for design and obsession with delightful user experience
- A love for fast paced environments, changing needs, and limited resources
- Comfort in modern product tools like Figma, Whimsical, Linear, and Notion
Working at Catch
Reinventing the core benefits system and safety net that’s been in place for the last 70 years isn’t an easy task– and it’s certainly not something that gets solved overnight. But the time is now. Income is more volatile, inequality is growing, and the foundation of employer-sponsored benefits is showing its age. At Catch, we’re working to reinvent the tax, retirement, and health insurance systems to work for everyone.
This takes focus, ingenuity, and collaboration– you’ll work with a team dedicated to the cause and equipped to solve it. We value a diverse, inclusive, and ego-free environment and you should too.
Catch is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the industry, including Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, and Kindred Ventures.
We believe that a safety net is critical, so we’ve invested in making ours great:
Competitive salary and equity
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Life insurance and disability benefits
Flexible time off
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
React, React Native, GraphQL, Go, Python, gRPC, Mongo, AWS