Lead Solutions Engineer
Uiflow is a no-code platform for developers to build both the UI and logic of web apps visually. Developers can rapidly build secure, scalable, and custom applications or easily embed Uiflow components inside existing applications.
At Uiflow, we are building a world in which everyone can express their full creative potential through digital software. We achieve this by:
- Anyone can create software without learning any specific language or framework.
- Every team member has a shared understanding of software implementation and can freely collaborate.
- Teams can focus on what really matters instead of supporting infrastructure.
We are backed by top investors in the global tech scene and just finished Y Combinator's Winter 2021 batch this March. We are already talking to many of the world's leading organizations to help them transition from digital adopters to digital creators and we need you to join us to take Uiflow to the next level.
Solution engineer's responsibility is to design, implement, deploy and support customers' use cases throughout the development lifecycle.
Goals for this position
- Make customers successful by helping them build out use cases. (sometimes build for them)
- Be a critical channel between customers and the core team. Identify areas of improvements by listening to customers and communicate them to core teams
- Develop scalable practices and playbooks for future solution architects
- Enjoy seeing others succeed through your help
- Are passionate about no-code
- Are excellent with written and verbal communication
- Have a deep familiarity with cloud technology
You will own this area as a primary driver. Define your job.
Join us to change how world develops software.