Global VP of Marketing
ElectroNeek is an end-to-end intelligent automation platform that lets business users with no prior IT skills analyze employee productivity, discover automation opportunities and build software robots to automate repetitive tasks.
ElectroNeek is a rapidly-growing Robotic Process Automation vendor for Managed Service Providers and IT teams. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the W20 batch, we’ve raised $20M+ in funding and grown to 75+ globally distributed employees. Founded by the pioneers in the RPA space who have deep experience in the domain, ElectroNeek now has 250 clients in 40+ countries, ranging from Fortune 500 and global consulting firms to MSPs that work with small and medium businesses.
Read about us and our Series A @Forbes
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021 - 2nd quarter in a row! Our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking an experienced Global VP of Marketing, in order to guide our marketing talent through our next phase of rapid growth and expansion. Now it’s time to grow to $10M ARR by expanding our MSP customer base globally.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to lead our Global and Regional marketing teams and resources. We prioritize candidates who led demand generation in SaaS companies that grew from $1-3M to $10M ARR, with 10+ years in marketing leadership roles. If you previously worked as a VP of Marketing/CMO at B2B software companies that sell primarily to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) with $20k+ ACV, please mention it in your cover letter.
Ideal candidates can demonstrate how they successfully build demand generation teams and processes, set regional quotas for MQL and SALs and took responsibility to deliver.
• Lead demand generation, product and field marketing globally
• Collaborate with VP of Product on defining ICPs, buying personas, TAM/SAM research and strategy
• Lead marketing research focused on MSPs and RPA software vendors across the globe
• Design marketing processes to support scalability and quality control
• Hire for open roles globally
• Develop and execute implementation of regional demand generation strategies
• Manage B2B software-specific marketing channels - Capterra, G2 and etc.
• Plan and manage marketing budget for global resources and regional teams in North America, EMEA, India, CIS, and LATAM
• Measure and optimize marketing spending across digital and offline channels
• Collaborate with Sales to maximize marketing impact on the top and bottom line
• Manage global SEO
• Develop and led field marketing strategy
• Stay up-to-date with B2B marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
• Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
• Experience in B2B marketing in the US and in emerging markets. We want to learn about your past successes and track record
• Excellent English skills are a must
• Experience of managing significant paid marketing budget and 10+ people marketing teams
• Willingness to become recognized expert in area of Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation. Some of our existing and potential customers are business users (non-technical) but sometimes marketing campaigns will target IT users (technical)
• Ability to work and learn at a fast pace
• Clear communication skills
What we offer:
• You can work remotely from any place in North America (Slack)
• Reporting directly to a co-founder, working closely with Global VP of Sales (Keith Abramson)
• Your working hours will be adjusted for your home time zone but periodically you will have team meetings EST/PST (New York/San-Francisco) time zones, you will be collaborating with the rest of marketing team and your colleagues in Sales and Product.
• Default-to-action work culture – it’s better to sometime say sorry then to ask for permission all the time
• Stable and competitive salary + significant stock option plan
We develop Robotic Process Automation tool with such UX and code structure that even low-skilled IT people and end users (enterprise employees) can use the tool.