Customer Success Specialist
Join Firstbase.io to help more founders start companies
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a tech-savvy Customer Success Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. You should enjoy solving customer problems, contributing to improving our customer procsesses, and providing consistent support through the customer lifecycle.
We are a YC W21 and VC-backed tech startup dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy.
We help founders launch in the US from anywhere in the world and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet. We have helped launch over 5,000 businesses from more than 160 countries across a wide spectrum of industries.
Our team is distributed globally to better serve our diverse customer base. We believe in creating a level playing field and supporting global talent that's on the rise.
Why you should join
Technology has eliminated borders for almost every industry. More businesses are engaging in global commerce from afar, particularly in the United States. Registering a business, setting it up for commerce, and accessing the banking system in the United States is not a simple feat, especially for international owners.
Firstbase.io is insanely focused on automating, simplifying, and humanizing what it means to launch a company in the United States. We are just getting started and would love your help building a product that helps others pursue their dream.
You will have the following duties
- Executing the customer process
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Evaluating and improving our systems and processes.
- Managing customer support requests via email, live chats, and phone (preferably via Zendesk, CRMs, or other similar platforms)
- Minimizing customer churn
- Driving positive customer reviews
- Sharing customer feedback to marketing, business development, and product to align customer needs with Firstbase.io products and services
You should meet the following requirements
At least 2+ years in a leadership role
Excellent writing and communication skills.
High proficiency in Zendesk.
You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for customer happiness.
You are comfortable with the unknown, where one must do a lot with a little, and where speed matters.
You are a driven to win, competitive, and intellectually curious individual.
Some perks you might enjoy
- Monthly bonuses
- Work from anywhere; your house, the beach, or a coffee shop
- Remote-first culture
- Get paid in digital currency (optional)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Take your birthday off, paid
Firstbase.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Current back-end tech stack:
PHP Laravel PostgreSQL Docker (Compose and Swarm) GitLab CI AWS S3 AWS EC2 GreyLog
Current front-end tech stack:
Vue (and Vue-Router) Vuex 3rd party libs for GTM/Stripe/etc.