Director, Demand Generation (REMOTE)
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology.
Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first! UpKeep currently employs 70 amazing people that work together to ensure over 200,000 global users achieve their goals! We've been named the #1 Facility Management Software by Gartner & GetApp, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world including Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and Bain Capital. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are actively investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We are a Y Combinator-backed company (YC W17)
Visit our website to learn more and view our current job openings! https://www.onupkeep.com/
UpKeep is the leading software solution developed to help businesses manage facilities and equipment. We empower our customers by providing a mobile-first SaaS application, cutting edge IoT technology, powerful data analytics tools, top-notch professional services, and advanced enterprise integrations.
We're a California-based tech startup with over 100 team members in the US and thousands of customers around the world! We've been named a "Best Place to Work" several years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture where everyone has the opportunity make a meaningful impact. We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, and Y Combinator.
In addition to great benefits and stock options, most roles come with the flexibility work remote.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the CMO, and as a key player on our go-to-market team, you will own UpKeep's global demand generation efforts
- Partner closely with Digital, Content, Growth and Product Marketers to further develop short-term and long-term marketing plans
- Drive marketing programs that generate the MQL pipeline required to achieve revenue targets— ensuring that marketing coverage is on-target and high-quality
- Collaborate with sales and business development to evaluate and report on pipeline contributions and performance
- Build a unified demand function that includes campaigns, partner marketing, field, paid digital, and event marketing
- Manage the marketing program mix and budget— providing recommendations for shifts in investment based on changing conditions and success indicators
- Play a major role in annual pipeline planning, funnel model maintenance, reporting and forecasting
- Continuously seek to maximize marketing investments that foster testing and experimentation
- Build, develop, and mentor a team responsible for demand generation, field & partner marketing, digital marketing, and growth marketing
What we're looking for:
- 5-10 years experience in demand generation
- SaaS experience at the SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise level strongly preferred
- A deep understanding of demand tactics (digital to physical)
- Leadership experience (managed teams, including close alignment with SDR teams)
- Experience scaling partner marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, ABM tools (6Sense, Terminus, Demandbase) and direct mail / gifting platforms
- Ability to run budget process, including understanding of basic accounting principles
- Analytical and a strong communicator
- BA/BS/MBA preferred
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014, while living in his parents garage.
Today, our cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) and cutting edge IoT technology is modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep's mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage projects, teams, and work orders on-the-go. We're replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most. We also provide advanced reporting tools and powerful integrations which enable managers to make data-driven decisions that improve efficiency and decrease costs.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software geared for deskless technicians in industries like manufacturing, energy, healthcare, transportation, fitness, education, government, construction, building, and property management. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we're the market leader on Gartner, G2, GetApp, and Capterra,
Following our Series B in 2020, we've raised $50 million in VC funding led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator (YC W17). These investors recognized that only 1% of venture capital has been invested in technology for the deskless workers who make up over 80% of the global workforce! We're giving back to those underserved workers by making it easier for them to do their jobs and celebrating the meaningful work they do.
Company culture, employee appreciation, career development planning, and DEI are very important to us— which is why UpKeep has been named a "Best Place to Work" several years in a row.
Interested in learning more?
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Native iOS (Objective-C & Swift) Native Android (Java) Frontend (Angular 1 and React) Backend (Node, MongoDB and Postgres) Hosted on AWS managed by mLab