LiveFlow helps companies pipe and organise all financial data into a single source of truth. Finance Teams have lived in Excel manually aggregating data for the past 30 years, and it is our time to change it.
You will solve problems that will shape the future of the finance industry many years ahead.
You will join an experienced team: we worked together building financial products at Revolut, a $5.5B company.
LiveFlow is backed by Seedcamp and Y Combinator and was recently featured as the 3rd Product of The Day on Product Hunt (https://www.producthunt.com/posts/liveflow/).
🌍 ABOUT LIVEFLOW
LiveFlow helps companies pipe and organise all financial data into a single source of truth. Finance Teams have lived in Excel manually aggregating data for decades, and it is our time to change it.
LiveFlow is founded by a team of ex-Revolut employees who worked together to help take Revolut to a $5.5B company. LiveFlow is backed by top investors such as Y Combinator and Seedcamp. We were recently featured as the 3rd Product of The Day on Product Hunt.
🚀 WHY WORK AT LIVEFLOW?
Build the infrastructure to reshape Finance: Finance Teams have used Excel for the past 30 years. The industry is on the brink of a significant change that you can bring yourself. You will solve problems that will shape the future of the Finance industry many years ahead.
Work with the best: Our people are the most important part of the company. You will work with the top talents in the tech industry. People that will teach you things you never knew about, and vice versa.
Build, iterate, learn, move forward: We thrive in progress, and progress can also mean changing functions. Just because you join as a Software Engineer does not mean you can’t become our Head of Sales or vice versa. This is an extreme example, but you get the point. We help you to take your career journey wherever you want it to go.
Make decisions and own what you do: Everyone at LiveFlow acts as a Mini-CEO of their field. We can provide context, but you make the final decision.
Work globally: We are happy to relocate you to most places in the world. You should experience the world!
💡 WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE?
You will help us define our technical architecture from scratch and you will make important decisions on our technology
You will take part in building the product that will get us to a product market fit
You will be able to hire your own team of engineers
You will work directly with our founding team and not only influence tech decisions, but also play a vital role in how we build the company and the organization.
You will be part of the company when there is a lot of work to do, not all processes are yet set up and we have the ability to move extremely fast.
🧠 WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU NEED TO SOLVE?
- You will need to build a solid and sustainable technical architecture and infrastructure.
- You will need to work closely with our founding team to build the product that will get us to Product-Market Fit.
- You will need to define best in class engineering standards and ensure the highest quality is met.
- You will need to hire your own team of engineers and work closely with them to ship products our customers will love.
✈️ WHO WILL LOVE THIS ROLE?
You will love this role if:
- You want to have an impact and love building products from 0 to 1.
- You love to be a part of startups where everything is not defined yet.
- You love autonomy to make decisions and you thrive in a place where you can take ownership.
- You love to work closely with customers and build something they need.
- You love to work in small, execution-driven and fast-moving teams.
🧳 WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience building successful software products from scratch.
- Full-stack engineering experience: You know both Frontend, Backend, and Infrastructure.
- Experience from high-growth startups.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in small teams at high speed.
- Being empathetic and attentive to what customers say.
- Write a lot of code yourself and will be very hands on.
➕ BONUS POINTS:
- You have previously hired your own team before and have experience building great teams.
- You have tried to launch your own company before. It’s totally fine if it failed.
- You have a track record of being a top-performer (I.e top-grades, performed sports at a high-level or similar)
✅ WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to be one of the first crucial team members at LiveFlow and not only help shape the product but shape the whole organization and turn it into a billion-dollar company.
- The opportunity to build world-class products to help millions of companies make their financial decisions better.
- A generous equity package.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the tech industry.