Product Lead - Fundraising
$90 - $160 •
At GiveCampus, our mission is to help advance the quality, the affordability, and the accessibility of education. We’ve become the world’s leading social fundraising and engagement platform for non-profit educational institutions, trusted by millions of donors and 1,000+ colleges, universities, and K-12 schools. We’re profitable and continuing to expand our team to support our aggressive growth trajectory. We’re looking to hire exceptional, motivated, diverse candidates.
GiveCampus is looking for a best-in-class Product Lead to own our core fundraising products used by 1000+ educational institutions to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars of philanthropic donations each year. This person will drive the in-product outcomes and ship the best-in-class solutions required for our sales and marketing engine to grow revenue by >5x over the next 3 years. They will report to the Director of Product and work in close partnership with Engineering, Product Analytics, Partner Operations, Partner Success, Marketing, and Business Development.
You will be responsible for:
- Results: >100% year-over-year growth in philanthropic dollars processed via our platform
- Roadmap and Execution: With input and buy-in from customers and customer-facing teams, develop and execute a fundraising roadmap that delivers the outcomes required for customers and customer-facing teams to realize their goals and further differentiate GiveCampus in the market
- Implement and manage a tight, iterative feedback loop between design, analytics, and engineering to increase velocity and drive key product and business outcomes
- Expertise: Be the go-to technical and user expert on fundraising products, owning roadmaps, launch calendars, sprint boards, PRDs, and KPIs
- User Success: Be an empathetic advocate for our partner schools, end users, and internal team members
Key things we'll be looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience, managing technical products from kick-off to shipping at scale
- Impact: Significant contributor in the proven success of digital product delivery in a high growth environment
- Data: Has seen and made data-informed business and product decisions, including independently conducting analyses to support ongoing decision making
- Discovery and prioritization: Experience concepting, prototyping, testing, and validating ideas with end users, and a strong prioritization framework or approach.
- Implementation: Experience leading and continuously improving processes for sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, resource allocation, and project management against roadmap execution
- Technical: Solid technical understanding and experience contributing meaningfully to discussions on software architecture with engineers
Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, Heroku