Scanwell Health makes healthcare more accessible through smartphone-enabled, at-home diagnostics. Scanwell's innovative approach lets people test from anywhere, skip the waiting room and get same-day results. By quickly diagnosing acute illnesses, chronic diseases, and rare conditions, Scanwell accelerates the path to treatment. Our first product is the only FDA-cleared over-the-counter app that provides testing and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs).
About Scanwell Scanwell is a pioneer in instant, at-home lab testing. We were the first to receive FDA clearance for a home urine test to diagnose urinary tract infections. Since then we’ve developed tests for chronic kidney disease, malaria, and now, COVID-19. Scanwell provides clinical-grade testing, instant results, and professional guidance for comprehensive healthcare from the safety of people’s homes. We are a hybrid-remote team headquartered in Los Angeles, with outposts in Orange County and San Francisco. Occasional in-person meetings may be required.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- A strong track record of leading impactful products from conception to a launch
- Experience working across cross-functional teams including web and mobile engineers, and implementation partners
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Nice to have
- Experience with program management in diagnostics, medical devices, healthcare, or other highly regulated industries
- Track record of leading mobile-first products
- Technical background in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
Scanwell Health is building software that turns your smartphone into a medical testing lab. The core of our business is developing custom computer vision algorithms using OpenCV to make scanning your medical test as easy as taking a picture. Our backend application is built with Rails and hosted on Aptible. We leverage GCP offerings such as Colab, Firestore, and Cloud Functions for internal research, and we want to expand this into a world-class research platform one day.