👋 Welcome — Finch is on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API.
Finch is the API to access payroll and HR systems. Our platform allows employer admins to grant developers access to their systems in a compliant and secure manner. Finch integrates across providers enabling developers to access a previously closed system and reach the source of truth for employee data and money flow. Our API powers use cases across lending, insurance, benefits, FP&A, and HR applications.
We are a Y-Combinator company backed by top investors like General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, BoxGroup and angel investors from firms like Plaid, Brex, Digits, Ramp and Mercury.
Growth at Finch
We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Y Combinator company and backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers. We value curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. We're passionate about our individual crafts, the hobbies we keep, and the relationships that we build. We are excited to get to know you and learn how we can work together as a team.
About The Role
You'll be tasked with developing and driving go-to-market strategy and execution. This may include identifying sales, partnership, and marketing opportunities that will allow us to further accelerate the growth of our platform. You'll help craft and refine the company's revenue architecture from the top of the funnel down to contract negotiations. This is a compelling opportunity if you're driven to build internal and external relationships, conduct experiments, and make a direct revenue impact on the business from day one.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate product-market fit across new verticals
- Experiment with various inbound and outbound customer acquisition channels
- Create meaningful customer and partner relationships from the ground up
- Formulate and implement strategies to support customers and partners throughout the entire engagement lifecycle
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operations colleagues to fuel the positive feedback loop that drives Finch's iterative platform evolution
- Overall: Impact the trajectory of core business KPIs and drive meaningful top-line revenue
Who You Are
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced environment at a tech, banking, or consulting company
- Hands-on experience executing business strategies and analyzing results
- Impeccable attention to detail to forge meaningful customer relationships
- Ultimately, a creative problem solver!
Nice to Haves
- Previous founding experience
- Experience working at an API company or on an external-facing API team
- An itch to start a company in the future. We will invest in you!
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimums)
- Paid lunches
- Wellness stipend
- Book and education budget
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Node, React, AWS, Postgres, Docker