Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.
Puzzl is looking for a General Counsel with proven experience bulding and managing a legal team capable of scaling with a rapidly growing enterprise technology company. As the GC, you will be at the helm of Puzzl's legal organization and function. Puzzl is scaling rapidly and we need a business-minded senior leader to work across internal teams.
If you strive for excellence, have a previous track record of success, and hold the expertise necessary to handle a broad range of legal complexities, this is the right challenge for you.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Direct work experience at a fintech company
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with tons of autonomy
- Has a JD degree from an accredited school, admitted to a recognized bar
- Oversee the building of legal operations to effectively serve contract needs, prioritize tasks, and integrate with other company-wide systems
- Oversee the management and maintenance of all company legal templates
- Provide counsel and advise on legal liabilities associated with many areas of the business
- Evaluate risk factors impacting business decisions and anticipate unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
Tech Stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, MongoDB, and AWS.