Product Owner (Product Manager / Product Analyst)
Haven is re-imagining the $11 trillion U.S. mortgage industry, with a focus on engaging the 53 million homeowners with a mortgage. The incumbent technologies used by mortgage lenders and servicers are decades old, and the borrowers who are served by them increasingly demand modern digital experiences and frictionless financial products throughout the home journey. Haven’s mission is to deliver them at a transformational scale, and to improve lives in one of the world’s largest asset classes.
The company is well capitalized and backed by top fintech and mortgage venture funds and led by seasoned veterans of tech startups and financial marketplaces.
Product at Haven
As the first product owner at Haven, you will play an instrumental role in all aspects of our growth and scale. Reporting to our CPO, and working closely with our entire team, you will provide leadership, structure, and execution across a range of initiatives.
The role is remote, with a highly flexible work schedule.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer and homeowner problems
- Run A/B tests, analyze metrics and evaluate products to compare them against industry trends
- Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria, and prioritize team sprints
- Plan feature requests, releases, and upgrades with continual backlog grooming
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects
- Minimum 2 years experience as a product owner, manager, or analyst in the industry
- Advanced Standard Query Language (SQL) skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Creative and innovative thinker with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
What you can expect
We’re a remote-friendly distributed team that believes in order to succeed we must be greater than the sum of our parts by valuing partnership, creativity, diversity, and growth for each other and the people we serve.
Figma, TypeScript, React, Webpack, Python, and much more!