$100k - $125k • 0.00% - 0.50%
We build the smartest way to pay for your wedding.
We believe that 160 million Millennials and Gen Z people in the United States expect wedding financing and planning process to be simpler and more intuitive.
With Maroo our clients benefit from 0% APR payment plans up to 24 months and embedded insurance in cases of event cancellations. Payment flexibility and peace of mind.
- We are opened to different ideas, respect each other and play as a team
- We own the end results and get stuff done
- We are ambitious and always strive to achieve more
- We commit to deliverable and stick to them. No BS
- We’re open to senior candidates, or mid-level candidates looking to take on a new challenge
- We're looking for someone with experience working as a PM in a fast-paced startup/scaleup (ideally fintech/marketplace)
- You’re an exceptional problem solver
- You’re passionate about building the best possible experiences and having a real impact on people’s lives
- You’re a clear and logical communicator
- You’re an analytical thinker, confident making decisions with limited information
- You’re always keen to dive deep into data to support decisions, hone your intuition and identify new opportunities using tools like Amplitude, SQL or Looker
What the job involves
- You’ll be our first Product Manager, joining a growing product team which currently consists of a Product Designer and a handful of Full-stack Engineers, led by one of the founders
- You’ll collaborate across the business to help shape the future of wedding payments, making a difference to the lives of millions of people
- Working directly with the founders, you’ll be a key player in driving the product lifecycle from discovery to delivery, iterating at speed
- You’ll be an expert on our customers. You’ll speak with them regularly to learn about their needs and pain points, and make sure we’re always focusing on solving the biggest burning pains
- You’ll help shape the roadmap for the long term while staying flexible enough to react to new information and opportunities on a daily basis
- There is no legacy code — we are coding from scratch with the latest supported versions of libraries & frameworks.
- We are using Typescript, Node.js 14+, Nest.js, React 17+, Postgresql 13, Google Cloud.
- We rely on maximal reuse of already created code functionality (npm modules, external services like Auth0) and don’t recreate a bicycle.
- There is no far-fetched coding rules, you can code in your favourite manner