Growth Operations Intern
Pine Park Health opens clinics in assisted living communities and uses technology to keep residents healthy.
Pine Park Health opens doctor's offices inside senior living facilities. We use technology to keep residents in these facilities healthy and away from hospitals.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving nearly 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth.
We are looking for an energetic growth operation intern to help grow and manage relationships with facilities and onboard new primary care patients. We're looking for someone who thrives working cross-functionally, is motivated to accelerate Pine Park Health's growth, and is committed to providing a high-quality community and patient experience. This role will start out as an on-the-ground operations associate partnering with our sales representatives to assist in lead generation and qualification of potential partner facilities, patient onboarding, and growth initiatives once new facilities have been launched.
What you'll do
- Identify and qualify Assisted Living Facilities that fit the Pine Park Health model.
- Work closely with Partnership Managers to develop relationships with these facilities.
- Model the future – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic impacts of external partnerships and new marketing opportunities.
- Track and document all potential leads and movement through the growth funnel
- Drive patient growth within communities, including assisting in coordinating on-site events and working closely with families.
- Consistently follow up with outstanding leads to successfully drive conversion
- Optimize through experimentation – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgment to refine growth strategies to accelerate patient acquisition and improve patient retention
- Diligently execute a consistent process and actively own improvements to better drive towards goals
What we're looking for
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Accountable and Entrepreneurial - You want to own the outcome and make an impact on our most critical growth metrics and company vision
- Gritty and Generalist – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful no matter what the problem or area of the business
- Proven track record of building and developing strategies to meet targets
- High level of end-to-end ownership and accountability
- Strong communications and collaboration abilities; desire to work closely with the company to achieve goals
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of SQL or another technical language a plus
- CRM experience a plus
Frontend: Vue.js, Vuetify, Vuex