Growth Marketing Lead
$75k - $150k • 0.20% - 0.80%
We believe every creator should be able to interact directly with their fans.
Our platform allows fans to get notified the second their favorite creators drop new content, merch and events.
We give creators a CRM and dashboard to connect with their fans forever in the future, build out landing pages for their new releases and analytics to understand their audience. We work with some of largest records labels, managers, brands, and creators in the world to bring fans and creators together.
About Laylo Laylo allows creators to notify their fans the second they drop new content, merch, and events. We help creators build a direct relationship with their audience and drive more streams and sales for everything they release.
We work with some of the largest creators, managers, record labels, and brands in the world to bring fans and creators together.
Your next career:
We’re building a world-class Growth Marketing team here at Laylo and as the first hire, this position will be in the heart of it all. This is a unique opportunity to play an influential role to drive new business in a rapidly growing SaaS company. In this role, you’ll have a blast owning strategy, development, and execution for ongoing growth tactics that lead to exponential growth. This role is focused on driving leads across paid/free channels along with building top-of-funnel email nurtures that make us irresistible.
- Own the campaign execution plan for new customer user and new customer acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs
- Responsible for managing, updating, and reporting out program level budget
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working cross-functionally to identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in sales, customer success, product marketing, and product management Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Ideate, build, and launch marketing campaigns or tactics that drive so much demand, we never miss a pipeline goal
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or Demand Generation Marketer
- Proven track record of building channels from scratch. There are typically 1-3 channels that really work for a company. We need someone who built that channel and scaled it to its limit.
- Growth mindset: Revenue is your north star metric, you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- Tech-savvy: You're experienced with technical projects. You know how to use APIs, workflows, automation, webhooks, and scrapping. You don't need to wait for the technical marketer to help you. You're able to QA your experiments to fix issues and improve performances.
- Data-driven: You're able to build growth projects, analyze their results - by leveraging analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) or writing SQL queries.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
React / Nextjs, Graphql, Neo4j, Postgres