ProPhone believes that home service pros and small businesses are the backbone of the economy and have gone too long without the right technologies. We are building a communications suite to help pros grow their businesses professionally while spending less time managing customers.
ProPhone is co-founded by Nick Ornitz (CEO), Shannon Kay (CPO) and Dan Stepanov (CTO). We're a YC-backed and seed-funded startup, and it's time to start growing our team. We're looking for founding members who can not only help us shape our product but also shape the company itself.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.
⚡ What you'll do
- Design, develop, and test a variety of efforts to drive growth across a variety of channels (e.g., direct outrech, paid social and affiliate partnerships)
- Facilitate continual, high-velocity experimentation; test and optimize new marketing strategies, ad creative, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales to optimize the full customer funnel via focused testing
- Work with analytics to measure effectiveness of channels with goal of driving incrementality while staying within ROI constraints
- Work directly with the CEO, contributing strategically and playing a key role in growth
🎯 What we're looking for
- 2-5 years experience leading growth for early stage startups. Bonus if for SaaS companies focused on SMB customer segments
- Strong marketing intuition and creativity. You have an ability to empathize with our target customer and build campaigns around them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with customer relationship management and direct cold outreach
🤗 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity: You’re going to be the first growth hire at ProPhone, and you’re deeply energized by the prospect of building something from the ground up
- Goofball who loves having fun
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation and equity package
- Monthly stipends for medical/dental/vision coverage
- Signing stipend for technology and workspace enhancements
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Opportunity as our first growth hire to take on significant responsibility and ownership in scaling a product that can change the lives of home service pros
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
🌎 Where you'll work
We're a remote-first team with presence in NYC, Boston and LA. You can view our website at prophone.com
Building both a mobile app and web app. Here's our tech stack: Typescript, Hasura / GraphQL, NextJS, Expo, React Native, Twilio