Senior Account Executive
Prodigal Technologies is a Y-Combinator backed startup led by IIT Bombay & Wharton business grads. The founders have previously worked at organizations such as BCG, Blackstone, Fundbox, Tower Research & Accel.
We are revolutionizing how the rapidly growing personal loan industry performs its servicing and collections functions. Our first product is a speech analytics SaaS product that works for all types of lenders and debt collection agencies. We are building our technology platform in India and are serving customers in USA.
In the last year we grew nearly 10x as the markets demanded our products and loved how we make their lives better.
With deep industry experience, our tools bring actionable and relevant intelligence to the lending ecosystem. Each week we analyze millions of interactions that reduces the cost of lending operations and eliminates friction. Read our customer reviews and testimonials to appreciate the difference we make.
We are a fast-moving company looking for exceptional folks to help shape our journey and grow the impact we create.
We are looking for a hungry and sincere Leader who will be accountable and empowered on all things, Sales. While the role will involve carrying a bag, to begin with, the ideal candidate will mature into senior roles in the team.
You will report directly to the CEO and have a say in all key decisions.
- Own sales across channels like direct sales, tradeshows and inbound.
- Foster meaningful relationships with prospects by providing support, information, and guidance; recommend new opportunities and improvements.
- Contribute to broader company goals by coordinating with product teams
- Capture the pulse of the market by staying atop current industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Grow into a future leader for the team
- Aggressive but sincere. Our customers buy into our long term vision; being sincere is a prerequisite to driving change.
- 5+ years experience selling software; ideally in the $100k+ ACV range
- Methodical approach to solving problems; Attention to detail
- Clear communication; to customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Data-driven; Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience selling to lenders is a plus.
Interesting problems we're solving
- Creating an intuitive UI for a speech analytics product. Traditional speech analytics products have very poor usability and are hard to implement for a business.
- Return search results on the call corpus for queries such as "Which calls had a payment dispute?"