Developer Support and QA Engineers
The open source Firebase alternative.
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
We are a fully remote company.
- Creating test cases and improving test coverage.
- Monitoring Github issues, discussions, twitter, email, and other feedback channels.
- Providing initial responses to all support cases.
- Triaging support cases. Including directing users to previous answers, code examples, documentation, or escalating to specific technical or business team members.
- Establishing key support metrics and identifying how best to measure them.
- Establishing a workflow to reduce 'time to response' and 'time to fix' that can scale to multiple team members.
- Identifying where internal tooling might be developed or obtained to improve support efficiency.
For the right candidate, additional responsibilities may include:
- Working with the Founders to construct and execute on a hiring plan to grow the support team.
- Experience working with GitHub source code management, and CI/CD tools.
- Familiar with Postgres and Golang is a plus.
Built with Postgres
Supabase solves Firebase's scalability issues, using Postgres.
Each project within Supabase is an isolated Postgres cluster, allowing customers to scale independently, while still providing the features that makes Firebase amazing: instant database setup, realtime data streams, auto-generating APIs, and a simple to use web interface.