HiGeorge allows writers and journalists to easily create compelling visualizations from public data. Think Tableau but with all the necessary data attached. Most writers don't have the staff/resources to create great visualizations like the New York Times but HiGeorge gives them that power.
Skills: Python, R
HiGeorge is looking for highly motivated Data Scientist to join the company as the first employee.
- Previous experience working with large datasets
- Proficiency using data and statistical modeling and machine learning methods to solve real world problems
- Experience with dimensional data modeling & schema design
- Experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Highly experienced with Python and Pandas
- Knowledge of SQL databases and query optimization
- Collaborate with customer success team to understand customer data needs
- Design schema for master records from multiple external sources
- Design and build data integrity and quality controls and processes
- Independently design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production, mentoring others around creating efficient queries.
HiGeorge provides no-code real time data visualizations to businesses. We began by selling to online publishers. The data viz include the underlying cleaned datasets, so that publishers (and journalists) can decrease or completely eliminate the time they spend on data content creation. Our ever-expanding library of cleaned data feeds are accessed through drag-and-drop data visualizations or API.