Head of Sales - North America
ElectroNeek is an end-to-end intelligent automation platform that lets business users with no prior IT skills analyze employee productivity, discover automation opportunities and build software robots to automate repetitive tasks.
ElectroNeek is a rapidly-growing Robotic Process Automation vendor for Managed Service Providers and IT teams. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the W20 batch, we’ve grown to 60+ globally distributed employees. Founded by pioneers in the RPA space who have deep experience in the domain, ElectroNeek now has 250 clients in 30+ countries, ranging from Fortune 500 and global consulting firms to MSPs that work with small and medium businesses.
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021 - 2nd quarter in a row! Our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking an experienced sales leader for our North American Account Executive team, in order to further shepherd our team through our next phase of rapid growth and expansion.
You will have access to a cutting-edge sales stack, and have the opportunity to create and define process in a rapidly-scaling, global firm, working with one of the most quickly-growing technologies on the market. As we approach our Series A, we have a well-defined ICP, blue ocean, an underserved target market, and a sales playbook that is beginning to show repeatability and scalability. Your oversight will ensure that we execute flawlessly.
As our Head of Sales for North America, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring our current team of 4 in-region Account Executives, from the translation of strategic narrative into execution playbooks, through to daily call coaching in our conversation intelligence (Gong) platform, with the overarching goal of reaching monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and revenue targets.
You will tailor the playbooks to our various customer and partner constituencies, hire, onboard, and train future team members (anticipated growth is to 8-10 AEs by end of ‘21,) oversee usage of all sales tools to corporate standards, and overall enable our velocity sales motion to work at maximum efficacy by eliminating friction points in real time. Ideal candidates for this position have borne the responsibility of owning “the number” for all of North America in an early-stage, rapidly-scaling SaaS startup, and have true passion for this dynamic, demanding, and incredibly rewarding phase in a company’s growth curve.
With deep early-stage company experience in our executive team, you will be incredibly well-supported, but will bring a spark of perseverance, indomitable will, and rigorous detail orientation in order to foster our market-beating growth.
- Maintain impeccable process oversight for all aspects of the sales cycle, from first meetings and demonstrations, through to POCs, building a business case, and contract execution.
- Rigorously and religiously maintain our CRM - you believe it’s the ultimate source of truth, and are able to wield the SFDC reporting tab in order to garner real-time insights about the health of the overall team and market. You’re fanatical about helping your team understand the importance of complete, accurate data here, and you simply don’t end a business day without ensuring CRM is up-to-the-minute.
- Leverage our sales tools to ensure the team is operating efficiently and maximizing the potential of every interaction - you can seamlessly translate our strategic objectives into tactical daily guidance for the team, based on insights you are garnering from the sales stack.
- Rapidly digest and understand our GTM, ICP, and TAM, and translate these top-level concepts into actionable motions for the team.
- Develop the best sales culture in SaaS; celebrate the wins, learn from everything else, and never stop helping your team learn and grow. You are always coaching, with hands-on training and mentoring where you deem it necessary, and fostering an environment with high expectations made possible by best-in-class training and enablement.
- Develop incredibly productive cross-functional relationships across the organization, from finance, to hr, marketing, support, and product. You support and enable your peers, and they in turn will hold your hand as we strive to run up the mountain together.
- You own the overall KPI metrics; from top to bottom, for your team. Your ability to understand what actions to take, based upon the story the data is telling you, is critical.
- This is an outcomes-based role, but your expertise on the requisite methodologies to get the team there is what is going to drive day-to-day success. You’ve been in that seat, and you still hone your own skills to remain sharp, even though this is a dedicated management role.
- You have experience in formal sales methodologies. Which one isn’t so important as having a clear vision of how to manage an opportunity from open to close, and the management of a team with a high volume of said opportunities.
- Work closely with customer success to actualize our land and expand philosophy; increased consumption of ElectroNeek products truly does enable increased success for our partners and clients. You passionately believe and execute upon this.
- You will work with a team of account executives distributed across North America. Your ability to create and foster relationships and culture with your team in a remote-first environment is a critical element of success.
- You’re always recruiting, and building your network to have the next great hire at the ready.
Hard skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree. 3+ years experience leading a Sales team in a SaaS startup, with ownership of the full North American market.
- At least 4 years of experience as a quota-carrying individual contributor, with a preference for “velocity” sales cycles.
- Experience selling development tools or environments is a strong plus
- You have deep experience working with the channel, from VARs through to MSPs.
- You have a social graph, and are highly comfortable with a “public-facing” management role; you’re equally at-home running a pipeline meeting, hosting an ElectroNeek webinar, or being at a tradeshow booth.
- Exemplary written and verbal skills; you can extemporize on-demand when needed, both in internal and external meetings.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to be cross-functional, and work together with various stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Superb interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport over Zoom with anyone you’re speaking with.
- Comfortable working in a remote and independent environment.
- Be a part of rapidly growing experienced team which passed Series A funding
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment. Work from anywhere in the US / Canada (we are recruiting for roles in all time zones.).
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues
- Opportunity to work with an internationally-distributed team
- Rapid advancement and promotion opportunities
- Welcome Employee Stock Option Plan
- Base salary and Commission without any limits
We develop Robotic Process Automation tool with such UX and code structure that even low-skilled IT people and end users (enterprise employees) can use the tool.