SDR Manager (Global/Software/Outbound)
ElectroNeek is an end-to-end intelligent automation platform that lets business users with no prior IT skills analyze employee productivity, discover automation opportunities and build software robots to automate repetitive tasks.
ElectroNeek is a rapidly-growing Robotic Process Automation vendor for Managed Service Providers and IT teams. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the W20 batch, we’ve grown to 60+ globally distributed employees. Founded by pioneers in the RPA space who have deep experience in the domain, ElectroNeek now has 250 clients in 30+ countries, ranging from Fortune 500 and global consulting firms to MSPs that work with small and medium businesses.
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021 - 2nd quarter in a row! Our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking a leader for our team of globally-distributed outbound business development reps, working fully-remote, to help us continue our rapid scaling.
You will have access to a cutting-edge sales stack, and have the opportunity to create and define process in a rapidly-scaling, global firm, working with one of the most quickly-growing technologies on the market. Our quick growth is creating new roles virtually overnight; we’d love to promote from within to the myriad roles open at present / coming in the future.
- Ensuring impeccable process oversight (as well as creation where necessary) for all outbound prospecting motions, cadences, and scripts. You’re passionate about this, from copywriting through to message efficacy.
- You own the overall KPI metrics; from top to bottom. Your ability to understand what actions to take, based upon the story the data is telling you, is critical.
- Individually coaching and mentoring your team on best practices, and maintaining a culture of overperformance, while helping everyone to get there.
- Rapidly digest and understand our GTM, ICP, and TAM, and translate these top-level concepts into actionable motions for the team.
- A/B testing as a matter of form. You will constantly be trying new motions, tactics, and tools, in order to get our message to market most effectively.
- Being absolutely cutting-edge in managing an omnichannel outreach methodology, and the customized tactics thereof.. Phone, voicemail, inmail, text, cellphone, video - you have opinions on the best practices for each, and will mentor your team on how to wield each channel appropriately.
- This is an outcomes-based role, but your expertise on the requisite methodologies to get the team there is what is going to drive day-to-day success. You’ve been in that seat, and you still hone your own skills to remain sharp, even though this is a dedicated management seat.
- You will work with a globally-distributed team of SDRs, serving a globally-distributed team of AEs. The ability to manage this well is critical to the success of this role.
- High degree of interaction with a globally-distributed team of internal customers, both the individuals running the sales effort, and the account executives.
- We’re growing rapidly - your ability to run a recruitment funnel is of the utmost importance
Hard skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a technology-industry SDR role, plus at least 2 years of experience in a team lead / manager role.
- You’ve scaled a team from the ground up, starting with few to no SDRs, up to a team of 20+
- You’re highly opinionated as to the best tactics, methodologies, sales stack, and exactly what you need to succeed.
- You can write killer copy.
- High degree of experience and expertise in running an SDR recruitment machine. Be prepared to discuss at length!
- Significant experience working in a globally-distributed, operationally-flat sales environment; you’re working closely with marketing, sales, sales leadership, and your SDRs.
- Experience and expertise in a modern SDR tech stack; CRM, conversation intelligence, cadence management, lead sourcing.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a part of rapidly growing experienced team which passed Series A funding
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment. Work from anywhere in the US / Canada (we are recruiting for roles in all time zones.).
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues
- Opportunity to work with an internationally-distributed team
- Rapid advancement and promotion opportunities
- Welcome Employee Stock Option Plan
- Base salary and Commission without any limits
We develop Robotic Process Automation tool with such UX and code structure that even low-skilled IT people and end users (enterprise employees) can use the tool.