We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, we are the leading solution for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email. We support over 900,000 developers. OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. We've seen a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day, and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you’ll see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, an HQ Trivia game reminder, a promo from Princeton Review… Whatever it is, chances are the message you’re reading was sent using OneSignal. 1.2M + mobile app developers and marketing teams useOneSignal to send push notifications. We started as a Y Combinator-backed game developer.
Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. It took off like wildfire. Now we help businesses send over 8 Billion push notifications every single day.
Here at OneSignal people are our most valuable resource, and as a recruiter here, you will work closely with hiring managers to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. OneSignal is scaling at a rapid pace and we need a recruiter to help build and grow the processes, ensuring every candidate has an excellent experience, regardless of the outcome. You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from beginning to end.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, source, assess, and close candidates across non-technical roles specifically Marketing and GTM and potentially other areas within the organization
- Source and identify passive candidates from diverse backgrounds to help build out our teams
- Work closely with hiring managers across the organization to identify and hire top talent
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Quickly ramp and become familiar with newly onboarded positions
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities
- Drive offer process - including extending offers and closing candidates
- Be critical to help build and maintain OneSignal’s culture as we grow
Skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally both within an agency and in house
- Expertise in full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, compensation and closing
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables with competing demands
- Excellent communication skills
Qualities we look for:
- Friendliness and empathy
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently as well
- Love of learning
Full stack developers primarily build software using the following:
- Typescript, JS, CSS
- Ruby on Rails
Backend developers primarily build software using the following:
- Ruby on Rails
Mobile developers primarily build software using the following: