Customer Success Lead
Thunkable is a drag and drop tool to build native Android and iOS Apps. We’re on a mission to democratize mobile app development and empower everyone to build their own app without ever writing a single line of code.
With the average person spending more than 3 hours a day on mobile phone and 85% of that time in apps, Thunkable wants to empower every person to be able to develop his or her own mobile apps and join one of the largest community of first-time developers building mobile apps.
By 2020, 6 in 10 of us will have smartphones but only 1 in 2000 will have the training to tell our smartphones what to do. At Thunkable, we believe everyone can be a developer, not just those with formal computer science training. We currently have 650K+ users in every country of the world who have built 1.5M+ apps, and that number is growing everyday!
If you are excited by the idea of democratizing mobile app development, love bringing ideas to reality through mobile apps and want to help others to do the same we’d love to talk to you!
Thunkable is on a mission to democratize app development and empower everyone to build without writing a single line of code. Our platform enables anyone to build and publish their iOS and Android apps for free. Today, non-engineers use Thunkable to prototype and share new ideas, develop proofs-of-concept for their own digital business, and design and ship their own ad-supported and premium apps.
Thunkable was incubated at Google Research and MIT. We are backed by Lightspeed, NEA, SV Angel, Zhenfund, and Y-Combinator. Our founders are engineers who wanted to extend the power and fun of creation to people who don’t code. We value creativity, openness, transparency, persistence, and entrepreneurialism.
As our Customer Success Lead, you will lead our customer success team and drive the strategy for customer adoption and retention. Through an understanding of customer needs, you will define best practices for educating our users on the Thunkable platform. You will work closely with design, engineering, and product in providing feedback on friction points and underlying needs while partnering with marketing on identifying success stories among our users.
As our Customer Success Lead, you’ll:
- Determine how the team will drive customer outcomes and product adoption (onboarding, engagement, and retention).
- Lead strategic direction and execution of resources supporting the customer journey (including documentation, community, tutorials, support, playbooks, and success plans).
- Advise users on transforming their visions into mobile apps and drive growth through greater advocacy and referenceability.
- Partner with product and marketing to ensure we are building the right products and educating our users.
You’ll thrive as our Customer Success Lead if you have:
- Past experience in customer success, account management, support, and community management.
- A strong focus on being a hands-on mentor, coach, and manager to the team.
- Natural ability to empathize with and advocate for our users. Familiarity assessing both qualitative and quantitative data for understanding a user base.
- A technical background or experience supporting a technical product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both users and cross-functional teams.
- A background in SaaS or B2B industries, especially with a self-service product.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
The hard technical problem that we are trying to solve is enabling non-developers to create and build cross-platform mobile apps in a completely cloud-based web app without using a textual programming language and without having to download anything or use a mobile SDK.
Our tech stack includes: React, Redux, GraphQL, ExpressJS, Node, React Native, Expo, Kubernetes, MongoDB/Atlas, Fastlane, Google Cloud Storage, Firebase, Cloudflare