Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
$130k - $150k • 0.10% - 0.20%
Flo Recruit builds recruiting event technology that enables companies to track 3x as many candidates and hire 2x as fast from recruiting events (think job fairs, hackathons, networking events). We have thousands of active users, and we work with companies across industries, from tech companies like Gusto to large law firms like Norton Rose Fulbright.
Skills: Java, MySQL, React, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
At Flo Recruit, we are changing the game in recruiting events & interviews with our event management software. Last year, we launched virtual recruiting tools in light of COVID-19, and since then, our customer base has grown tremendously in the legal industry. We take on problems in recruiting events that have never been examined before, and through this, we are redefining the experience for thousands of candidates.
What you’ll do: Be a mentor and lead to a team of engineers, you’ll help them grow their skill sets and refine their coding skills You’ll help shape the foundation of backend architecture and organization Play a key role in making impactful changes to the development of our core application. Every line of code you write will affect thousands of users. Build seamless and beautiful user experiences as you learn from tackling problems and building highly reliable solutions focused on the user. Join a quickly growing company and share responsibility in the team’s success
Bonus Points: Owned your own development projects that impacted users directly
Please note: We’re currently remote and we’re open to remote candidates; however, we prefer you’re based in Austin/Texas or willing to relocate so that when we return to the office you can join our team in-person. When we return to the office, we will follow a flexible work from home schedule, and we will expect team members to join us in-person in the office at least once per week for important team synchronization. We do not sponsor visas
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information: Flo Recruit Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification
- Play a key role in making impactful changes to the development of our core application. Every line of code you write will affect thousands of users.
- Build seamless and beautiful user experiences as you learn from tackling problems and building highly reliable solutions focused on the user.
- Have at least 1 year of experience working on a software engineering team with more than 5 engineers.
- Be comfortable collaborating across disciplines, working with engineers, marketers, salespeople, and product managers
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter attitude
- Adapt quickly in a fast changing environment
- Have a strong data analytics background
- Owned your own development projects that impacted users directly