At Angle Health, we're tackling the healthcare crisis at the point where our health system starts and stops: health insurance. By building a modern, technology-driven health plan, we are creating a customer-centric experience that gets our members the care they need when they need it. We're on a journey to making people healthier and we're starting with startups. If you want to be part of the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
A Life-Changing Company
At Angle, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to change the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
We are building a world-class customer support team to provide fast, efficient, and creative solutions to our members. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company with numerous paths for career advancement. We understand healthcare plans can be confusing and complex — our support associates will provide stellar customer service that will enable our members to take full advantage of their healthcare offerings. Excellent customer support is a critical piece of Angle's business that truly separates us from legacy healthcare providers. We are seeking dynamic and compassionate individuals who will never leave our customers without a resolution.
- Provide high-quality chat, email, and phone support
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on the Angle product and find creative solutions for our members
- Understand and identify member pain points and help drive the escalations process by coordinating between the product and support team
- Utilize our internal knowledge base for member interactions to help provide support and ensure accurate resolutions and information
- Meet and strive to exceed departmental performance goals in relation to quality, production and schedule adherence
- Contribute to our internal training documentation
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each member
- Ability to work a weekend split schedule
What We Value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful, and solution-oriented
- Associate degree or higher
- 1+ years customer service experience; preferably including in app chat experience with customers
- Strong technical aptitude and appetite for learning new skills
- Patient and professional demeanor when handling challenging cases
- Demonstrable ability to function in a self-directed, startup environment
Because We Value You
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Opportunity for rapid career progression
- Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally, and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.
Angle Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Angle Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Being a full stack carrier means sitting at the nexus of care, money and data. Our major tech challenges will involve building out first class backend infrastructure that integrates with the various pieces of the healthcare stack (claims clearinghouses, HR/Payroll platforms, providers, wellness companies) and running sophisticated ML models to identify leading indicators of cost and high risk members. We are also developing a first-in-class member & provider experience unlike any option that exists today. Our tech stack comprises mainly of Python, Postgres, AWS, React, React Native, and Swift.