Customer Success Manager (Technical)
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service.
Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service leads the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is growing! We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base. In 2021 we are shaping and developing a new market and we’re looking for people who are excited by that opportunity.
- Understand our customer’s needs and ensure they see the substantial benefits offered by Netomi’s platform
- Set the groundwork for our customer's successful journey by taking part in the post-sales engagement process, including performing on-boardings, product implementations and renewals
- Monitor, measure, and map customer's activity
- Drive usage and adoption of our product, through using data and best practices
- Provide exceptional customer experience using proactive communications
- Build and maintain essential technical knowledge of the product, and guide customer through the most relevant features and functionalities for their specific business needs
- Collaborate with the Sales and Support teams to ensure a smooth transition of ongoing customer management
- Provide continuous feedback and new features requests to our product and marketing teams in the US and abroad
- 3-5 years experience as a CSM in the SaaS industry
- Experience working directly on mid-market or enterprise level customers
- Comfortable working in environments where multiple platform integrations exist to provide overall solutions for the customer
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Demonstrated project management experience, including best practices, strategies and methods
- A good understanding of building and utilizing customer success metrics and KPIs
- A self-driven and proactive communicator
- Strong sense of personal accountability in decision-making and actions taken
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude: you are able to stay enthusiastic and work on go-forward strategies
- Experience working with ML / AI solutions
- Experience working in an early stage startup
- Degree in Software Development, or other technical field
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning