Volley makes voice-controlled games for Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
Our top game, "Song Quiz", a name-that-tune style trivia game, is the #1 game on the Alexa app store. We've created 7 of the 25 top games on Alexa and have over 1,000,000 monthly active users and are growing quickly. We believe that voice-controlled entertainment will expand from smart speakers to the TV and car, and aim to be the leading entertainment company on these new platforms.
We just closed our Series A round and are expanding the team!
We're a small team that enjoys working with each other. We love coming together over team lunches, in-house smash bros tournaments and the occasional karaoke session. If this sounds like fun (we promise it is), get in touch!
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment for Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
We are seeking a Growth Marketer to help us grow our products by driving user acquisition and retention.
We are in a new industry and discoverability on platforms like Amazon Alexa can be challenging. We are therefore looking for someone who is excited to use their previous expertise to seize this brand new opportunity. You will be one of the only marketers in the world that is working in this space, creating the strategy around how we grow products that live on smart speakers.
We are already the top entertainment company on Amazon Alexa and we are looking to expand our lead! If you're a creative, detail oriented, data driven marketer looking for a new challenge, get in touch.
What you'll do
- Design and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid social and email
- Help create the team's strategy around external UA and user lifecycle marketing
- Explore potential new ways, methods and channels to drive users to their smart speakers
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and run A/B tests across different campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with User Experience, Design, and Engineering
Stuff you may have done before
- Created and run paid ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok
- Relentlessly run A/B tests to maximize results
- Designed and managed email campaigns
- Marketer at a consumer facing company
We're a small team that enjoys working together. Depending on the global pandemic situation, we love coming together over Zoom happy hours, team lunches, in-house smash bros tournaments, and the occasional karaoke session. If this sounds like fun, please get in touch!
Tech stack: Alexa, Google Assistant, NodeJS, Python, Lambda, DynamoDB, React Native (iOS/Android), React, HTML5
Data stack: Lambda, DynamoDB, Segment, Amplitude, Dashbot, Snowflake, Databox