Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Development
Haven is re-imagining the $11 trillion U.S. mortgage industry, with a focus on engaging the 53 million homeowners with a mortgage. The incumbent technologies used by mortgage lenders and servicers are decades old, and the borrowers who are served by them increasingly demand modern digital experiences and frictionless financial products throughout the home journey. Haven’s mission is to deliver them at a transformational scale, and to improve lives in one of the world’s largest asset classes.
The company is well capitalized and backed by top fintech and mortgage venture funds and led by seasoned veterans of tech startups and financial marketplaces.
Strategy & Business Development at Haven
As the first strategy & business hire at Haven, you will play an instrumental role in all aspects of our growth and scale. Reporting to our CEO, and working closely with our entire team, you will drive new business, help drive strategic partnerships, and be responsible for a wide variety of cross-functional initiatives.
- Develop sales process to drive growth in acquiring new customers
- Own creation of all sales and marketing assets; help define and craft our messaging to external parties
- Lead the effort to build scalable sales systems, metrics, and reporting
- Build and scale our core finance function, including: monthly close, cash management, and strategic finance
- Ensure new customers are successful by building implementation processes and helping support implementations for key accounts
- Play a key role in company-wide initiatives, such as recruiting and new employee onboarding
- 4-7+ years of work experience in management consulting and/or high-growth startups
- A knack for marketing and business development
- Loves building from the ground up vs. just optimizing long-existing processes
- Extremely comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong strategic toolkit coupled with exceptional operational execution
- MBA (or equivalent) preferred but not required
What you can expect
We’re a semi-distributed team that believes in order to succeed we must be greater than the sum of our parts by valuing partnership, creativity, diversity, and growth for each other and the people we serve.
Figma, TypeScript, React, Webpack, Python, and much more!