Growth Marketing Manager
WorkRamp is the leading end-to-end training platform for educating employees and customers at scale. Empower your users with an engaging learning platform that helps you execute better across your entire business. See why companies like Zoom, Square, and Intercom trust WorkRamp to train their teams and customers by visiting workramp.com.
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
#1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer to join our growing team in San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker obsessed with customer acquisition, funnel optimization, and experimentation.
👷♀️ What you’ll work on:
- Lead our growth efforts around new user acquisition, engagement, and expansion across mostly organic and some paid revenue marketing channels
- Design, execute, and optimize inbound and PLG marketing-led initiatives – starting with the fundamentals around website and channel conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, and A/B testing
- Continuously experiment with new growth channels, tools, and campaigns, analyze key performance metrics, and build forecasts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to uncover new conversion paths and opportunities
💡 What we’re looking for:
- A strategic thinker with at least 3-4 years of experience in growth, demand generation, digital marketing, or an analytical role at a B2B SaaS company
- High level of autonomy, bias towards action, and empathy
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Startup experience Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, SEMRush
Ruby on Rails backend React frontend Deployed on AWS