Growth Marketing Manager (Remote)
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology.
Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first! UpKeep currently employs 70 amazing people that work together to ensure over 200,000 global users achieve their goals! We've been named the #1 Facility Management Software by Gartner & GetApp, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world including Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and Bain Capital. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are actively investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We are a Y Combinator-backed company (YC W17)
Visit our website to learn more and view our current job openings! https://www.onupkeep.com/
UpKeep is changing the way businesses manage their facilities and equipment by providing mobile-first SaaS and IoT solutions.
We’re a Series B tech startup with thousands of customers around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 100 team members. UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We foster an inclusive culture and strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
As UpKeep's Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading our customer acquisition strategy from end-to-end. We're looking for a strategic, analytical, and growth-oriented marketer to lead our demand generation and growth marketing function.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns and programs
- Continue to scale our marketing efforts and take primary responsibility for exceeding our pipeline opportunity goals each quarter
- Develop programs and strategies for acquisition, retention, and expansion through multiple channels, including SEM/SEO, nurture, in-app messaging, retargeting, direct mail, content, social, inbound channels, and other channels
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Build out and run robust campaigns (webinars, newsletters, etc.) that support customer acquisition, upsell, and customer retention
- Own in-product campaigns in collaboration with product marketing and product teams
- Drive process alignment across sales and marketing (lead management, revenue performance), ensuring optimal system performance and data integrity
- Provide overarching digital strategy connecting business needs with our web development agency
- In partnership with Revenue & Marketing Operations, develop and execute a strong strategy and framework for marketing measurement, dashboards/analytics, and attribution
- Build and own a strong framework for analytics and continuous testing and optimization of landing pages and overall website
- Define KPIs and implement measurement, analytics, benchmarking, and reporting methods to gauge success for marketing channels, campaigns, and initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS growth marketing and demand generation experience
- Proven ability to achieve marketing goals and accelerate revenue while staying within budget
- Strong understanding of what it takes to measure campaign performance and improve SaaS funnel metrics
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate customers
- Data-driven with excellent strategic, analytical, and critical thinking capabilities
- Some experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital marketing campaigns to drive demand and conversion
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) reporting experience
- Experience with modern marketing tech such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Experience with publisher platforms like Google Ads
- Experience managing vendor and agency relationships
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed cloud-based software could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned how to code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parents garage.
Today, our SaaS solution is modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love our mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage projects, teams, and work orders on-the-go. We also provide advanced reporting tools and IoT devices which enable them to make data-driven decisions that save their businesses time and money.
We're focused on being the most innovative and easy-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have thousands of happy customers in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, education, fitness, energy, public works, and property/building management. World-renowned VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since graduating from Y Combinator in 2017.
With over 1,400 positive customer reviews, UpKeep is the #1 Maintenance and Facility Management Software on Capterra, Gartner, G2, and GetApp. Company culture, employee appreciation, career growth, and DEI are very important to us— which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" several years in a row.
Interested in learning more?
Product Overview: www.onupkeep.com/overview Customer Stories: https://www.onupkeep.com/customers Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7Lak7o0qI $36M Series B Announcement: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep-series-b-funding-announcement/
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Native iOS (Objective-C & Swift) Native Android (Java) Frontend (Angular 1 and React) Backend (Node, MongoDB and Postgres) Hosted on AWS managed by mLab