Backend Development Engineer
Cyble is a cyber intelligence company that empowers organizations with darkweb & cybercrime monitoring and mitigation services.
What You'll Do:
• Write clean, well-designed code Produce detailed specifications Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Resolve complex issues reported on existing production systems
• Work on PHP and Laravel Framework to resolve performance and usability issues
• Work on PHP back end and Database layer to resolve data integrity, security and performance issues.
• In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands-on experience with SQL schema design
• SOLID principles, REST API design MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Look at error logs to identify and fix production bugs
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications plus premium service platforms
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Who You Are:
• Graduate with 5 or more years of software development experience
• Strong technical problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently on projects when needed
• Advanced knowledge of PHP, Laravel Framework, HTML and CSS
• 3+ years PHP development experience
• 1+ years Laravel Framework experience. Experience building custom modules in Laravel Framework
• Strong Knowledge and experience in MySQL database
• Hands-on DevOps Skills (LAMP Stack, GIT, Bitbucket, Docker, Docsal, Vagrant, etc.)
• Experience implementing Apache Solr Search or similar technologies as the search Engine
• Experience with source control systems including Git
• Passion for learning and applying new technology
Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
Our SaaS-based enterprise platform collects intelligence data in real-time across open and closed sources. This enables you to map, monitor, and mitigate your digital risk footprint.
Through a combination of our industry-leading Machine Learning capabilities and our peerless Human Analytics, we deliver actionable threat intel well before your organization is at risk.