There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation) for those who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze multimodal data from the software to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work. Together, we can usher in the mental health revolution and help solve our world's mental health crisis.
There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicine to neuromodulation) for those who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Our team consists of tech and healthcare veterans (co-founders of multiple Y Combinator startups; AWS; Stanford Med and Business) passionate about fixing our broken mental healthcare system. We are backed by General Catalyst, Y Combinator, and numerous healthcare executives. We've been featured in publications such as Crunchbase News.
We are looking for our first Marketing Lead. You will play a foundational role in Osmind's growth. With our co-founder/CEO, you will help develop Osmind's marketing strategy, focused on content and growth marketing. You will help the company transition from a purely salesforce-driven revenue engine to one driven by demand gen. This is a tremendous opportunity to lay the foundation for a major function in a fast-paced environment with a team that cares deeply about making an impact on the patients who need it the most.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, and Customer Success to establish and lead channel marketing strategies
- Report directly to the CEO as the founding team member of the Marketing function
- Help define our marketing strategy to the multiple stakeholders we serve: providers, researchers, and patients
- Establish lead gen strategy: experiment with both traditional paid channels and nontraditional/unpaid channels (e.g. provider Facebook groups, conferences, webinars, etc.) to drive new customer acquisition
- Manage community building and social media accounts to help improve Osmind brand and presence with prospective and existing customers. Act as voice of company and prove out thought leadership in the industry
- Spearhead new marketing collateral and work directly with customers to amplify success stories: case studies, ROI calculations, customer newsletters
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns on measurement-based care, innovative mental health treatments, and more to drive education and engagement
- Build out inbound marketing presence: implement initiatives to attract site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers. Lead SEO efforts
- Leverage analytical skills for attribution analysis, quantifying effectiveness of experiments, uncovering key revenue drivers, and identifying areas for improvement
- Identify new ways to amplify ourselves such as podcast features, conference speaking opportunities, etc.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Experience with social media, content, community, and other unpaid channels
- Healthcare experience and ability to communicate complex topics (e.g. mental healthcare)
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities to help quantify your impact
- Startup experience (Series B or earlier) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and efficiently allocate resources
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
- Willingness to work locally out of our office in San Francisco once COVID is over!
- Graphic design skills for creating visual content
- Experience marketing in regulated industry
- Interest in and familiarity with innovative mental health modalities like psychedelic medicine, neuromodulation, etc.
What we offer
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid long-term working style with mix of work-from-home and in-office
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
- We offer a generous relocation bonus for those needing to move to San Francisco (Fall 2021 return to office)
Our stack utilizes DynamoDB, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, NodeJS, React and React Native.