$80k - $150k • 0.10% - 1.00%
Atmos is a custom home building marketplace. We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. Working at Atmos on the early team puts you at the cornerstone of flipping a multi-century old problem on its head. We are looking for talented individuals who not only challenge the norm, but challenge us as a team.
We couldn't be more excited to work at the intersection of software and the real world. We believe that this is where our society's best progress will come from in the next 10 years.
We're a small team of eight. We come from companies like NASA, Facebook, Cameo, Root Insurance, Fly Homes, etc. We're well funded by top investors, and are building a real business fueled by real revenue — not just venture capital.
During COVID-19 our team is fully remote, however we are primarily based out of San Francisco and will move into an office within San Francisco when viable.
We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online.
We're a small team of twelve. We come from companies like NASA, Facebook, Cameo, Root Insurance, CBRE, Toll Brothers, etc. We're backed by top investors, and are building a real business fueled by real revenue — not just venture capital.
We are looking for an all-hats wearing graphic/brand designer to own the perception of Atmos across all mediums - from product to marketing to sales. This includes everything from touching up feature screens to creating signs for our newest homes being built. You will have the freedom (and responsibility) to own the look and feel of Atmos.
The role & responsibilities
- Own the perception of Atmos across all mediums
- Communicate Atmos's core values to homebuyers and partners
- Create a flexible design system and overall styling direction for product
- Touch up feature screens and components when needed
- Create content marketing collateral such as landing pages, flyers, brochures and signage
- Create sales collateral such as presentations, one-pages, and swag
- Help define the styling for the first Atmos Model Home
- Plus if you have interest in architecture, interior design, or urban design
- node.js + Express
- Python, PyTorch, Neo4j