Customer Service Representative
$30k - $40k •
SoloSuit is helping people defend themselves in a debt lawsuit. These suits are often unfair because they target the wrong person, they are for an invented debt (fraudulent), or the amount named is exorbitantly above the original amount. Lawyers usually will not help you mount a defense because they'd rather take larger cases, or at least charge you fees that are a double digit percentage of the amount you're being sued for.
SoloSuit is aiming to help people in this situation, which is called access to justice. Join us in this mission.
We need customer service representatives that know how to give customers fabulous experiences. Think Amazon-level, best in class performance. Duties include:
- Corresponding with customers over email. Subject matter includes:
- Giving order updates, pulling said updates from an online task manager that other people are working
- Answering legal questions if knowledgeable, otherwise delegating those answers to other people in-house
- Taking inbound calls from customers over the phone. This would not be immediate, but is an option down the road. The calls may all be scheduled by customers.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A university degree in any subject
- Previous experience in this role at another company
Preferred, but not required qualifications:
- Experience with legal matters in a professional environment
We use proven technologies such as Rails and AWS products to solve our customer's problems.