Marketing Operations Manager
Armory accelerates software deployment velocity through automation and safety ...while expediting 'time to value' and boosting developer efficiency.
As enterprises move from data centers into the cloud, break monoliths into microservices, and look to deploy workloads to the optimal multi-cloud target environment (and generally move faster, safely), they'll need Armory's enterprise Spinnaker distribution, which enables sophisticated multi-cloud deployment strategies that leverage advanced features like: 1-click rollbacks, automated canaries, certified deployment pipelines, automated load testing, SLA-driven rollouts/rollbacks, red/black deployments, chaos engineering and flexible deployment pipelines.
- Armory is enterprise Spinnaker. We help our customers accelerate their global deployment velocity through automation & safety. Here's an overview.
- Install and use Armory Spinnaker for free
- Our Enterprise Edition includes additional enterprise features & support detailed here.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join Armory’s Marketing team who will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and managing the day-to-day management of marketing technology systems. Reporting to our Director of Demand Generation, you will also work closely with other members of the marketing team and sales operations to co-create processes and frameworks to help our Marketing organization run effectively and efficiently to support business strategies and objectives. This person will also oversee the Marketing dashboard, ensuring KPI metrics are accurately reported and actioned on.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Build, scale, and maintain the systems and processes in our Martech stack, including, but not limited to, Marketo, Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, LeadFeeder, Uberflip, Drift, and more.
- Oversee the lead lifecycle and ensure each stage in the funnel is operationalized and optimized through the use of both technology and clearly defined processes.
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment activities.
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints.
- Track conversion rates from all lead sources, report on progress and make ongoing recommendations for improvements based on data.
- Meet regularly with Demand Generation and Sales Operations to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel.
- Stay up to date with marketing operations, technology, and automation trends, tools, best practices
- Evaluate new tools to add or replace in the martech stack.
What we'll provide:
- An exciting, fast-paced startup where you can make an impact from day one.
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data and where your work makes a difference.
- A small but experienced marketing team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring, values your contribution, and is ready to support you in every initiative.
- World-class enterprise customers that value the technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day.
- A great leadership team that provides unmatched transparency into the business, values empathy and authenticity, and welcomes diverse ideas, a growth mindset and critical thinking.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in creating and executing demand generation campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of the tools in the martech stack, including Salesforce, Marketo, advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tools and good old spreadsheets.
- The ability to iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- A track record of being self-motivated, proactive, and self-managing, with great organizational and time management skills.
- A positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with a remote-first company and enterprise marketing a plus.
Why join Armory?
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Armory, our concept of diversity is broad. We understand that diversity comes in many forms and includes age, socioeconomic status, educational background, ethnic identity and national origin, marital and familial status, gender expression and identity, transgender status, disability status, religious affiliation, sex and sexual orientation, veteran status, neurodivergence, citizenship, and mental health status.
As we build a company that is both diverse and inclusive, we are also working on the way we communicate. There are challenges, stumbling blocks, and failings, but we are committed to learning and improving to make Armory a welcoming company. Here is a blog post from Armory’s CEO sharing his perspective of being an accomplice, and not just an ally in ensuring diversity and inclusion at Armory: https://drodio.com/be-a-diversity-and-inclusion-accomplice-not-just-ally/
Armory is a Series C startup backed by B-Capital, Insight, Crosslink Capital, Y Combinator (W17), Bain Capital, and Javelin Venture Partners based in San Mateo, CA. We believe software is the highest leverage way to improve humanity. So, we are building a platform that unlocks collaboration between your Dev, Sec, and Ops teams and tools, from Code to Cloud. Built on Spinnaker, our Policy-Driven Deployments enable you to innovate with speed & safety.
- Spring MVC